when is it now

mardi 24 avril 2012

I was aware of an acceptable solution but at the last moment I forgot to say that I agreed, Iam alone in my corner, wondering what I should do next, it lasted for years and one day I realized I could create something that would serve me in mine, mine alone, a personal project that is understood by me, who is wanted by me is I work for myself, I want to reach a stable position where I can sit idly by, without having in mind a silly project, because when you look closely at projects humans are vain, they do not bring happiness at most they give instant gratification for a while we did not ask ourselves what was going to do, time is past, now we're happy, we arrive towards evening, the day is over, we was a little annoyed, but the main thing is to arrive at night, when you stop to think, you let yourself go, you get lost in the unknown mystery of life, we can not help anything, everything happens in the disorder, a well-crafted package of emotions, one day is not enough to undo everything, then at night it drops, until the next day to try to understand what was not included on the eve

Aucun commentaire: