when is it now

jeudi 26 avril 2012


in a set of points I see an obvious solutionI draw a line from the heart and I launched into a mad scramble to catch up one dayone nighteverything is finebut I know one day ,one hourit's not going to go over, so I try to convince me that we must make the mostIam fit and that I must be happy, but I do what I canI can not mean to, it comes from nowhereit does not control like we order a pizzait mysteriously starts every morning I get up, half unconsciouslittle by little it comes back in my head I am what I 'was yesterday, but not quitesomething has changed, yesterday was Wednesdaytoday is Thursdaythe wind drove the rainthe sky is bluehow longI do not care I am where I am, that's enough to make me happybe there, sitting in my chair thinking about the freedom to be, I'm free for forty four yearswould I ever be a prisoner of my body, it is the uncertainty of lifewe can not anticipate what will happenlive the present momenteven if he does not answer questions

Aucun commentaire: