when is it now

mercredi 4 avril 2012

if I could do what it takesbut I must say that the time is never good, we shoukd must know when to actthis would avoid spending time to make mistakesthis is how I 'advance one step forwardtwo steps backnever sure whether I will happen is a question as another, do not bother to get lost looking for the answerwe are aware of nothing, there is no indication on the way forwardwe must try all pathssometimes I go furtherbut often I have to turn aroundit lets me see what I had not seen to gothen I sit down to thinkdo I continueI'm still youngI have to leave and environmental awareness, I still have timebefore meeven though the shadows behind me grew upit is not yet noonwe'll see what happens later, I do not care, what happens now takes over your life,

Aucun commentaire: