when is it now

dimanche 29 avril 2012


why not believe that there is a strawberry sauerkraut, it depends on the moment the morning I like to sit five seconds before leaving to work, this is one consideration, walk up to a pole we must choose, I turn to the right or left, if I go left I do not know where I go, if I go right I know the way in what state am I, am I going to try an experiment and startingthe adventure or am I want to stay in the known world, the question I ask myself often,take or leave, stay or running, I see no other way of living, this uncertainty can be slipped into an understanding of the world, if I was born, it is because the timing was right, once with ten fingers and a head, which still serves me today, life is wonderful, every day we learn what was forgotten yesterday, people believe it is possible to combine water andfire, being and having, but the human puts oil on the fire, not the water, does not extinguish the light, fear of the dark blue is like an animal ready to pounce and shred usto pieces, the first time and the last

Aucun commentaire: