when is it now

vendredi 27 avril 2012

it is a leap forward, a new facility, what I thought before is no longer accessible, the dooris closed, yet I felt like I was paying attention, but how well see what happens when in the brain there is anything I've experienced since my conception in the womb, everything is recorded and even more since most of the record is placed in the unconscious, it iscompletely forbidden to go, it's a danger to traverse the dark alleys of my inner self, I do not know me, yet I live with me for a long time, but I lack a language translation of my cell,do they go well, I know nothing, except to consider that I am well, I conclude that I'm fine,but I feel that everything can change one day, a paralysis of one half of the body, a head that loses its meaning, it will happen so I try to make the most of this life, what can I do to tell me that it's good, it's a path to a distant rather complicated, emotions are mixed,discuss it for hours, it must reach a majority

Aucun commentaire: