when is it now

lundi 23 avril 2012

it depends on me if i don't go fast


it depends on me if I don't go fast, but I must rely on blocks from my inability to understand where is the way, I try to go where I canit takes timeI get the easy timesI try of unnecessary testing, I am aware of what happens, I make roundsone daytwo daysand then I start again elsewhere, I do not know if I will live tomorrowit's funnylife grows and I'm going more and more away without intending to take a sufficient distancewhile in the passage is darkwe would need a lightbut the vision is zerowhat elseif one is lucky we quickly find food, but mostly we get lost to find themselves by chanceten years have passedmy youth has fled, I am still able to have projectsgo, back, behavewith determined to keep searching why I'm me and how I can remain conscious about what I am is an interesting attemptit allows me to do and undoup and down a little bit

Aucun commentaire: