when is it now

mardi 24 avril 2012


one night I was kidnapped by barbarians who wanted me to see their boatthen I woke up wondering what was the interest to go see a boat, life is strangethere are key open no door, maybe one day I will understand what is going on in my headfor now I use my brain to move my armswalk, see, feel, be happy, that's where we going on elsewhere because happiness comes not from thinkingwhen you think it produces meaning,happiness is not a question of meaningwhen you think about itone can not help but reflectbe happyness does not make sense, that's silly, it's funnyit produces nothingwhen we are happy we laugh, we dance alone because others are not necessarily happy at the same time than youthen you are alone to be happyquicklyit does not last because after it is the misfortune happenslike trying to find the balancethe human can't be happy all the timehe would go crazy, he needs to find an anxiety that causes it to lose the smile and if this continues we will go far

Aucun commentaire: