when is it now

jeudi 26 avril 2012

it is time, everything is there, he only misses me, where did I put me away, I remember that yesterday I went shopping, I had to forget me in the parking lot, how can i there return, it'll take me time, that's how we miss an important moment, as we did not know he had to be ready, it was anything, it does not work, what's wrong, my body is healthy, I feel good, and yet I'm missing something, a full consciousness of truth, I'm a lie for too long, I must make an effort to be true, but I fear is a danger, you get used to everything, this is the beginning is difficult, so I think that what happens must happen if the will to, if you do want nothing, else happens we did not want, life offers directions, sometimes we can not say no, but other times you can say what you want, and if everything is ready to go, here we go, whirl of present, we must be careful to keep and don't go away  without envy, it's a test, that's life, then after it is no more important, what matters is now, one two three

Aucun commentaire: