when is it now

vendredi 27 avril 2012

an idea that passes, people who push themselves in the underground many years tocome and go, o joy of the happy moment, it takes time for all of a sudden it shine in the head, everything is well without reason just now I dragged myself through the anxiety of anordinary dark morning, suddenly I am beautiful, I feel good, just existing, without burrs, a directness of representation, an envelope without a stamp , brightness of the moment,individual existence, I suggest being sure of myself, I know I can go far, it does not depend on stars, it is a serious journey, every step I escape, it nothing remains of theprevious step, I'm together with my feet and a personal speed, my whole body is moving,my mind manages the balance, I look before me, my feet are happy to walk, it is the proof that I am able to climb out into the streets, I have more than five years and I have not yet 80 years between the two a practice we do not question, we live, every day is taken, you can not choose which one would like, it's like this until the end, joyful day

Aucun commentaire: