when is it now

mercredi 25 avril 2012

if it was true, I will be happy, but should we expect to die for believing in heavenly destiny, life is so weird, how to find meaning, I just pray as if I sent a bottle in the sea, I believe, exactly what I believe, I believe that the dead come in hope, a hope on earth unknown, because when one dies, one separates from his body, there is no more than soul that flew to eternity, the body is left with his impulses, anxieties, fears of living in front to love, the only destination of humans, are they born to spend unnecessary days, no, this birth is an occasion to say that we will die in hope to enter paradise, and there, we understand everything, why life, why love, yet vain, why boredom, life has no meaning without death,once it is on this inevitable evolution is understood that all moments of life are tied in the sense of discovery of the message, once live and achieve the marvelous, hallelujah, you tell us, love will triumph, because if we know we will meet you in death, in life one can believe that you're here

Aucun commentaire: