when is it now

vendredi 27 avril 2012

it is a truth that I seek, where to find it, I open the top drawer, that's not how it works, I try to concentrate, I step forward, I check that I not fall, the story began badly, I try to get high,global vision, leave by car or train, I prefer to drive my life, it is more tiring but I think it'smore fun than sitting at nothing do it for hours, I like to hold the steering wheel ofpossibilities, most of the time it is checking the vehicle, and then we leave the highway and then you have to turn left and then right, this is a mountain road, it turns too, I preferthe plain, when we turn it hurts the back, it's a question of whether we are going in the same place, do we have to go elsewhere environment, but you must rent in advance, it is complicated, wait until it comes, everything happens is a matter of time, when you're young you're impatient, we want everything right away, when we become adults we understand that everything is at a different time, fortunately we could not do everything inone hour

Aucun commentaire: