when is it now

mardi 3 avril 2012

once I went that far, and I have not had to return environment, I like my comfort too much to risk losing everythingyou only live onceso I try to just relax , waiting to go through moments of nervous exhaustion, I know nothing else, not even the fear of being happy, everything stops when you do not expect itotherwise it would not be funnyit could sit quietly and do nothing until we know what to do to get straight to where it is bestbut in life it does not work like that, we galley for years before finding something that we no longer lookingbut how am I going to realize that I'm not mistakenso I thought I was wrongand now I am right now, I have the enough air, I wonder what happens to meit's a dream or a nightmare, I do not know yetthat's too much to say anything, in fact, any arrival must be digested long before out in linethen do not bother rushing, what comes to mind takes years to develop

Aucun commentaire: