when is it now

mercredi 4 avril 2012

one day after another, a story that moves with the others, what do today, you must get up,take action, start, expand, and perhaps succeed, but what does it mean, the successthis is a way of being, I succeeded in my corner to continue to make rounds, I hope someday to make squares, but I do not know when I can do it, it is not for me, I do what I am, all alone in my body, unaware of the great circles that pass for us, that it's time to take and leave, it's time, now things change, I say yes, I say no, we must act quickly, going from the large circle and never return, fate is, we must choose, I have the freedom to say yes or no, then everything settles down, what I chose, I do not remember anymore, it went so fast, I go to sleep and tomorrow I'll know where I am, as if the night is validated what we do day because consciousness can not be in the light, there is always a shadow that hides the bulk, while at night, when we drop what we are, in the depths of dreams, one sees a picture, who is she,

Aucun commentaire: