when is it now

jeudi 26 avril 2012

when I see what I see, I say what I tell myself, and then I think what I think and I take the direction I chose, it is a way of acting, an acceptable reality, the the best choice for me is that I draw a circle around me, everything that is out it is not more than interesting, against what is inside is intimate, close, so if I'm feeling well, the circle expands but if I feel bad the circle becomes very small, depending on the situation, the weather, when it rains it reassures me when it's too good I'm afraid the weather changes, once I made wet by rain, trying not to go too fast in order to feel the water sliding over my head and my wet clothes, what simple joy, the rain fell harder, I felt good, I would soon dry out my home , life passes slowly, why humans could not make it rain like plants, when it rains we see everyone running, humans do not know the simple pleasures, and it goes it gets complicated life with smart phones, tablets who fear the water, where will we go

Aucun commentaire: