when is it now

mercredi 4 avril 2012

time is there, what to do, the hours pass, I must wake up, it nothing happens, it happens,it's enough, he has to go, I continue to do what I do not, when can I act freely without lying,that's my dream, my ideal, my future joy, it's a simple idea, do what I do, a little bit, a desire to advance freely, but before to do this we must spend days, years, decades to miss, even if you do not understand next to what we are, know how, so we do not live otherwise, we do not know what is lacking, the idea of what is missing does not match the reality, because what is true is now a freedom hard to swallow, an unnecessary portion, but how to take the time without ever wondering am I happy, it's tiring, why can not I just live in the moment, it's me, that I finally me, I who live for years and who decides how, why, where, what, who I have to live, after that, it only remains for me to sleep to escape me,

Aucun commentaire: