when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

a chance for everything is placed in good time

a chance for everything is placed in good time, so that we immediately expect it starts to take a normal source, so that every day we are sure to have it in front of a known world, which can not go like it is too can happen to make a difference, as this plan is going to go and say that all the time is enough for another month each time the bell rings, so that everything falls silent a little right what is done in indifference above the fence, but with cunning and tenacity we come to understand that it is the proper time which comes right now, because at the moment it can not go any further, it's done consciously but with burdens that come paralyze the curve, causing the change before the passage, and once c is that there is more to return to the grave and forget what it's like to want to live, because for this episode I paid dearly as the passage was told that to succeed you had to pay of person, so I took all my savings and I went to see someone who had promised me to understand that all the time I'm there, but with the problem of taking a weight every time I see a naked woman, but it is rare that I come so far it's not a problem, except that I think, and it bothers me to do this, because basically all human beings are respected, so how to get to believe that everything is easy to finish first moment, which makes me nauseous, once it is put into action leaving only tomorrow to be hungry, but how to say it, I'm sure it all looks like a dream, then I pinch myself to see if it's true, and when I fell to the ground it was not for that, but to have a new message that is shaped century begins as soon we were told before everything is good if it is lighted from above, which is best served by a new appetite for chicken, but with all that I forget that I can not have fun, because for that we must be well aware that all the time is under surveillance, it is suspected to be all wrong because everything is possible as long as you check the oil level

Aucun commentaire: