when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

when I put all the weight in one direction

when I put all the weight in one direction is to try to get somewhere like that when I turn around I see what's going on and I learn that everything starts in fifteen minutes, so that j anxiety but why am I like this, I could not stay relaxed because after all this is nothing in particular, it is I who anguish for nothing when it does not pass what is planned he must expect the unexpected, and you think I know that it gives easier because for the first time I do this in silence, so I hear the beating of my heart then by chance meet a woman who falls in front of me, I do what I can to try to get in relationship and coincidentally I have to wait long to be available and as time goes on and I have lots to do before night, I take my pillow and I'll sleep for a night, then I do the opposite to distract me which can result to close the door, but I know how to open it, so to wait, I'm not the thousand , which then goes into the right direction and I did not know that this is the plan that will go alone in the lion's mouth, but with decisive actions as I am under no concern because the start is now safe, it's been so long that I expect that I will cry, because after all concerns, once lost, delusional anxieties, fingers in chocolate, the pleasure of doubt, the old against the new, why not all the month that is placed at the beginning of the month increasingly rooted in the obvious temptation to talk about me, but as it is a way to do I can not say that everything is whole, this part there are weight contributions are set to find out what it's like to start in the rain, and as the idiot is not who you think to hang himself in the barn must redo everything the same as what it is when well spaced even with the avenue and the crossroads, it makes the meters too but as we decided to take a limit that does not matter to know that everything is in a situation that can have such decision to close eyes on Indian massacres

Aucun commentaire: