when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

why so often miss the moment

why so often miss the moment that is most desirable and rather than do the whole course I do what I want and for now it will be like that because for the life that is sweet I can not deny the obvious a pleasure to do all the sense to go every time in a piece that is not good, when everything is permanent I need a break, something that does not belong at home but with tools I can land on the beach and take the risk by surprise, so that everyone knows what it is, so to go first I take my bread, I cut in ten and I said to my followers and take eat at all, having said that I'm always looking for something or what is complicated, because if I knew what I seek it would be easier, but I know that life will never offer anything simple, I tell me I'm on the right track, otherwise I can no longer continue to hope that everything will be fine the way I am now after all these years because of anything I come today with the strength of my weakness which is quite beside the giants who have a comfortable place in the elegance of the past seamlessly, but with all this erupts into a myriad of small things that nobody knows what to do to pass j I need time because for this unprecedented experience I have time with complete sympathy and caring for pain in recycled paper, which is not a simple matter, because in terms of the overall approach I have no worries, it is rather special cases which pose problem for me advancing in the morning stillness, I see a package that is not located in the intermediate zone, after I give all reporting and an hour passes after everything enters the tension that overflows into ominous conditions, which is responsible but now the monkey goes, I'm in the jungle luckily I had planned to take a plane to capricious reaction because immediately I pass over and then in fifteen minutes I make three times around in the opposite direction and when I got close I leave in the evening while I light a fire here we go again, so I do get angry no, I wait it out and this time it will go because in life it is not always the same, when it is time and the other one is surprised to still be in this situation but when it is least to be added

Aucun commentaire: