when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

how to know what is happening

how to know what is happening it is always urgency to the most urgent things and I can rest when it's time to sleep, when to give me the time I think I'll go see the sea because by the sea I can not think of anything, I wait it out, so it is not the right place, I'll try the countryside, and there in the most remote corner I am in peace, c is great everything disappears, wars, peace, the why, the how, issues, plans ideas, everything is going to give way to a moment of happiness, there is no noise, all is quiet it rests me, it takes my uncertainties of everyday life when you have to constantly ask what it means, should go there or wait, it's tiring to never know what to do it is not hard, why I can not, I must find a solution before going into a spin as a chainsaw who takes pleasure in cutting of hands, but before we get there I have find a track that takes me away, it's interesting this way of saying that everything is the same, because for me the duality of the world opposes the divine and the human, because how else when we see that all humans will right in the lie without being able to discard, we understand that the divine is so far away that he can understand the human, which means that the human is alone all the time of his life, in all galley way before finding the main that leads to death, that's how life is very short, and even though life expectancy is now increasing, remove the first 30 years are a time training, so it remains 40 years for trying something because after 70 years we do nothing for the future, so it was 40 years life expectancy in the Middle Ages, but at the time he n ' There was no training children worked and we put a couple from the age of ten years, for this example we see that despite the impression of modernity evolving, we not change that fast, and although they say it is better now, there are gray areas that remain as the lack of love, contempt, the lie that continues to destroy fragile hopes

Aucun commentaire: