when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

I must say as I'm sure it will go

I must say as I'm sure it will go, it's a simple question that requires rest and then is good, so that everything is wonderful, is not it that that's how that we can say yes to start fine then we will go in the other room you will see it's more comfortable, but actually in the other room it is a very deep hole awaits visitors, and they fall in the hole and disappear forever because in the hole is the smoking volcano and when the body falls into the lava it burns instantly so I wonder why I do this, I do not hate, people m ' indifferent so why when someone comes into my store, I asked him to go into the other room, as if to test it, sometimes people say no thank you and they go, but those who say yes are lost , is curious about who is and who is not, or so which is better than the other, but eventually destroyed by the lava of the volcano it's not a death so terrible, it's fast , painless, and highly effective, I have never had a complaint, or when a sister of someone who had disappeared came to his inquiry, so to please him I invited him to come in the other room, promising her that I reserved him a surprise, and she disappeared into the hole, that's all I have to say and if we ever came to take me it was I who would go into the hole like that you can never tell me anything, it's true I live in a free country, so I have the right to practice my profession without having to show anything other than my good will, is it my fault if people do not watch where they put their feet, it's true that it's not easy to see the hole as it is hidden by a fabric that mimics the floor, so it's unsuspecting that puts the first foot that tilts the entire body and this is my life, it's not very funny but it suits me I do not like airs, everything I need is here, live next to the volcano c ''s exciting you never know when it will explode, and where I'd be at ringside, it is perhaps to calm me to give him the victims, as if he could understand the message finally that I say it's for me

Aucun commentaire: