when is it now

vendredi 28 août 2015

what does the time devoted to life

what does the time devoted to life, what must we do to overcome doubt it happens, all we can say is that everything is lost as if we had the time to do something else, but that is all happens quickly and there is always silence to accompany the kind of forgiveness that gives the weakest, because to be in the top category you should know that lying to others is the way in all societies, there are at least two categories that happens then this is an unimaginable thing because essentially we see that everyone is persuaded to do the right thing, but when one digs one sees that all the account is empty, so you have to go further and for that I know a little about what goes on in the average temperature so that everything is everywhere, as is the time to put humor into the sea this load which means that all fish laugh but as is the urgency that pushes the button to open the passage, we must do this quickly, which is not displease me, because I do not like waiting, so to be well sure that everything is put in the right case I'm simply a gesture meaning okay but with precautions so that everything is decided in a contest of good will is said to be cotton compared to the same fate that wants everything becomes a place for former ski instructors, but one thing is beyond me is that to achieve the result it is necessary to force a package that spends the day in a corridor, I find it a bit uncomfortable, because for me liberty must be granted to everyone provided you follow the rules of procedure, which states that in more flexible locations can still have tenderness, but with the development of democracy, we want everything to be explained, then it must find something that gives me a sense of neutrality and as always in such cases I raise a hare and a rabbit underneath I see, so in short, I have to say that everything we do is not still delusional but the application can still have a bit of humor, it depends on each and what it sleeps at night, it must also know what it is to a specific question

Aucun commentaire: