when is it now

jeudi 27 août 2015

it is a general law that imposes everywhere

it is a general law that imposes everywhere I mean that everything is under control bastards are in prison crazy are locked in a psychiatric hospital and me I walk in the city, asking me why I am fine because to find out what happens in your head you have to know to be patient because everything is a mess, suddenly to find out what it is you must spend a lot of time with the risk of losing continuity because for a moment of distraction that's all that turns into something else, which means that in order to see where it comes it is too complex thing, I give up the game, and I prefer to focus on green beans for everything I do is out of the sea that is not the one that I chose this time because I let myself sway in an uncertainty that will leave me the choice to do something else, that's how I see life, one day you are sure to have chosen the right direction, as is the pleasure that goes to warn us, it just as I prepare to action because it's been too long I'm so nothing to be in a good condition, I do what I can to tell me it is useful, but here in my brain I have a huge weight that keeps me going, I have to tread water, which is annoying that everything is the same sense in the issue that is a problem, but then I see the solution that is evident is in black and white, but that's yes I'll have the knowledge, but it took me a while before I decided to cross a boundary, it's not that I'm chilly, but it annoys me to tell me that everything is slow and that in this way we are forced to spend years to drive a tank, but towards evening, there is no place to sleep, so I decided to change his century and arrived in the temple of love, but as it is no longer fashionable to spend time with sweet words, I do not see anyone so I decided to take a ride and here I am forced to run because the place is full of giant lizards who would eat me while I run so fast that I fly then in the morning air I see that it is better able to fight empty-handed, because right now it's what I do but I think one day to provide myself with a banana

Aucun commentaire: