when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Another article is interesting

Another article is interesting, it was the possession of King Alfonso 2, who reigned from 1502 to 1522 in front of the Republican meeting, which shows that possession of measuring instruments from 1822 has reduced the distance between the capacity and the bread, which is great when you consider that during the millennium we did not know that the show of a lost world is parallel to two contiguous areas, placing first in a screening room to watch pass seagulls, and the second is a combination of circumstances when I was young I listened to the Beatles and as my room was in front of the bathroom I was only three steps to do to go brush my teeth, and as usual this is done without thinking, I think this is where it happens because to say that everything goes into a locked box found in the room, I am sure I closed yesterday, but when I came back this morning she was open, so I ask who opened the box, and with what key, but no one answered so I declare that from now on it is out most of the building so everyone protests and finally understand what happened, we have become used to host pigeons and it is found that one of them bolder than others in between to identify if parts where he could recover when a piece of cake, and one arrives at the locked box, our pigeon finding a little long time decided to go to the room to rest, but being very curious, when he saw the locked box, he could not resist the temptation to find a wire to force the lock, which he did in a short time and when he opened the box he saw that everything was written in Chinese Then he closed the case and he thought of something else, but when he heard others complain about not being able to get out, he went to report to the Director, and all was in order but strangely enough that was the end of the presence pigeons, the next day they were gone, had they realized they had gone too far and not to lose face, they preferred to look for another place for it to go well

Aucun commentaire: