when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

time is important from the start

time is important from the start by being organized in memory that the passage closer to the desire to live, which is the most intense moment when we think of everything we do not put in the same space as being more individual than in previous centuries, humans no longer understand how do you live together and suddenly everything happens by chance, we do not prepare the major events that are set too in divine mercy because above all what to do we must face the facts everything is perfect then to complain must look elsewhere in another wing so no panic everything is better when it's in idleness is according to observers unthinkable in advance, as this nothingness which we can trace the route to know that it's better than a sausage made with bread, because in life we must respect certain values, we first said hello to someone who asks for something, then said goodbye to someone who goes, I'm not sure whether to say goodbye to someone you only see once but in most cases we know what to do because you have to use common sense, keeping in the mouth, the smile button, it knows his mother, and it must be done knowing that this is how that one can get to all that fly in the winter fever, which makes me want to go on vacation in a hot country, but I need money and time because when we share it for long distance otherwise it does not take advantage of the stay, and for a change of scenery I go to the bathroom, it is a place I frequent a couple of times a day, that I like in this space is the possibility of run water, what we can not do in the bedroom or in the living room, so it is with some pleasure that I lead in a direction that I would like good but not knowing where I it will not surprise me to stay at my place, which is mine and I am glad to see get to take a look of tryst because I lost count of the worldliness that I managed to find in exchanges with strangers but as I do not seek more privacy, it's not going too far

Aucun commentaire: