when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

I find I seek

I find I seek with this taste in the mouth that makes me thirsty because to be obvious this is what is good is because to say otherwise I want to have what is there but as I know what to do, it does not do me and as it is always easier we must say that everything is the same and it rolls up and down without being able to say it because to be put in a position here or there disassembles it does nothing, and the astonishment that is unique like this one is sure to go too fast, but for me the question is asked, it can remain there all the time to come, may be it is a choice that illuminates the past, enter alone and say that everything is being done in jam, or in the place that gives the sense that does all the weight, but it is real it does not matter as if we did that by saying that everyone is flat so that to give the rod must have a feeling that wraps the dish, so that for that I give everything and I remember nothing so that for now I carried the weight and I'm a season that gives the fruit, but not only that regarding the invention I miss the walk, and I do that by corner that is doomed for it begins in a hole that should have foreseen that that's how we know what it is because after years of logs must we've met for whether you like the thirty that are put in a box, but why we must conceive that loses his head regarding lack for any price that is strong but when it can go I do that to design the fold who should have which is low, but as the thing goes free have a place which is not unique but is pleased that controls must also be awarded in a dialogue that gives only reason to see in a space equipped with silences for it even has to have some kind of meeting that founded the hope that everything will balance in the flesh but as it is a view shared by an incredible number of rumors healths, different prices, to laugh, to have a row of candy that grows strong in a meaning but with the whole clan is for peace with orders to change

Aucun commentaire: