when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

once more I realize the importance of being over having

once more I realize the importance of being over having, because during this time we imagine to do many things but we forget that now that it happens and that for yet all I see is a life that passes without being able to hang on because for years I have lived easily without asking me why I lived, but now it starts to tickle my ears because I see all it slides to the end and coincidentally all I do is noodles it does not pass the threshold of 800, which means that this project is doomed to fail, we must as I found another, but as I have no idea, it does not please me, what I am is a good activity that begins the morning and ends at night, it is merely itself, we want to progress, all is well, while for the moment I galley to find who I am, I am not pleased with myself, I go backwards I think, but I am unable to organize ideas to propose, everything happens in disorder like I was in a hurry but when I saw I was in a hurry all the time is already past is already past, so why think that tomorrow is the end, I do not turning round, I really have to think about what to do in the future that gives me a minimum of result because during all these years of struggle I have found nothing, all that is flat and tasteless, I do, the reactions of others is sadness, I have to bounce back and have a project that makes sense, I need to get involved to find a favorable orientation where I can exist, but as I know nothing it will be hard to do, but I always kept a large dose of optimism so I'm at the end of a stage, and I say goodbye to all those who have not believed in me and I like rigor person because I know that it is me who is incapable of giving something interesting because I know in my head I have stuff to say but I can not get them out properly then I spend my time from all over the place and catch up, and I think lost as each step is essential in human experience we will meet again one day

Aucun commentaire: