when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

what is possible is to take the time

what is possible is to take the time to say that anything is possible once we toured it is done to the extent of making the time available for this one because it is capable of falling as feared after all these moments of meeting you must isolate and think about what I'm doing here, because the project is not defined, it must also have patience not to sink into boredom what I like me also for the most part is to do something that I think is a source of pleasure, but here you have to have the time to lose his smile, which I find to be a calamity, because to live shortly be -it have an open science on short time, or the long-term effort to give air to the projects that are put in sealed boxes to prevent the area will come to spoil the product, so that for now we do not know what it looks like, what gives me the power, because to get the full picture, it would still know what we are talking about, and when I travel often I always try to m 'sit down to relax me, but now you have to go anywhere without a moment's pause, which is surely a style imported from the United States, for me as French so I think I wipe, placing the debate another dish that is always talking to each other in a good atmosphere that just would anyway been alerted for example in the hot breath of a warm beer, but as the martyr of intellectuals is ignored, it is necessary have a good constitution to appreciate in the past that illustrates this meaning that any effort is limited, but when it happens you still have to have some comfort until the fall so that within ten kilometers there is a new version of the bike hiker because to live in 2015, I am sure that everything is done to lessen the harshness because in a silence that speaks volumes is not spoken of traffic conditions as if they had to consciousness a weight that comes from reality but also with protective measures that give all the sauce from a year when we imagine the future pilgrims who walk on foot in the hope of losing their suffering as an obstacle to their flight towards on the other side sleeping in the room with her regular breathing and a total lack of modesty

Aucun commentaire: