when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

what changes is nothing

what changes is nothing, being strong, which is to say the dog and the cat in this world is a simple thing it is for the elephant and it starts when you turn your head you see a lion which moves by being the cleverest because the snake hisses and I am worried that my order has not arrived and as I used to pour milk on the chair, I wonder what it's like to take a rabbit in most cases, which shakes for punishment because I do all the bread that is possible with water and flour that I find at the bottom of a canyon that leads me to search a roof to shelter me from acid rain that eat my skin, and as is the radius of the vegetables, I choose what I like, but as it is a day without beans, I do what I can with salads that are in the earth to give a feeling of happiness that should have had to plant the source of the sphere which always chooses the first to avoid taking too who gives in February that count in the tower makes a present without communist because to say peace it just takes a little wisdom, which always pushes too far distance, because in that exact time it is asked to pack his bags to leave for a night which is nice but for that I need do it fast which is not the easiest because before reaching us, he'll have all my life and for that reason I can not conceive of losing yours, so that for what I know he are in life as a price which everything is taken continuously which pleases those who want to quickly arrive but like the slow posing feet on the ground, which means that for now I admire scene that is built of wood to prevent it weighs too much about the place that is not planned for now in the short program, which is a simple thing in the sequence of ideas to make the atmosphere that this informality that is not why I am taking this world into the other room I wait for tomorrow because in this time of moral misery, what can one expect from a simplistic action that should have been this way reach the hollow signs that will move randomly in ignorance of the issues that are worthy of a Roman epic in Caesar's time for that in modern conditions is thought to all present that may have a function or other which requires international coordination that the basic principle is not discharged into discussions for the price of bread

Aucun commentaire: