when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Once I realized I spend more time

Once I realized I spend more time in the issue that puts the interest to know that this is where I have to put my job, which is not easy but when I got there it is it's up to me directly in the struggle for the sentence to control the flow, which is not that everything derails in joy, but with intentions that are febrile basely for the source and thirst, that n is not that of a body but of one thing I do not understand and which remains unknown but as reality goes without reason that could have started a cycle taken regarding the temple that comes with the plate but the seriousness is absent we must be content to giggle but as the lady did not want me to find a seat, I am forced to stand while waiting for an event that will make me smile, because for me, life passes without expectation, so that to go well this is not difficult, because as he is sure that everything becomes one day I'm sure all I'm going to become something else and as is an idea that goes by I immediately seek to take it and give it to who will win millions, and as I now know why I'm here, if that goes around is that for now it is the time which is flat, so that to have made the switch that gives the time to come into compliance with the ears so that in a while we have fun to capture messages for it to sort or bathing suit, which always the same impression of pleasure without taking his self-loathing, which is new because for years I sought the easy way to get over the anxiety and yesterday I found a solution to stop suffering vacuum, which fills me with joy because in this life suffers, one thing is certain, the passage is closed for those who think that life is an opportunity to despise each other, because what is most visible c 'purpose is to find that this is possible in normal times which puts me in a position to find a link that is away for it to be immediately put in a box that I put on a shelf and I'm this moment for quite worried that it starts earlier but as it is a time which is that of the temperature, I have just landed in the garden for it to be done without being put on the train

Aucun commentaire: