when is it now

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

the future is long gone, the weather is dark, where is the light that passes under the door, there is someone waiting, I'll never know that I have to thank, it is now time to live, one way to look to see what's going down, but before you make arrangements you must first understand the meaning of the action, not by anything that happensto move, the order is important, first you can see in depth, distance from the surface and is immersed in the realstupid, nothing works well, we must constantly avoid the worst, as if growing old, losing consciousness of course, itgoes mad, the elements rage, it is run, the danger grows, it becomes enormous, but when am I going to tell me that we must especially not to admit defeat, the time goes with me, I does not hesitate, I rush straight ahead because I know that time passes, he flies to earlier, when it in an hour, but I'm not ready, it does not matter where I will go one day, it will be my last, I lived well, but we must accept that the human is not eternal, fortunately it does not last too long, we already bored a lot, if we lived 300 years, what would they do more, all these empty days, the month in which nothing happens, those lost years, it's 80, 40 and 0 in the middle at first, a brief passage in the night

Aucun commentaire: