when is it now

vendredi 18 novembre 2011

one day I thought, this is not that, it made me much good, you lose so much time to think that the vision is clear, whereas if you look closely, we see that the lack is up, it takes a big step to go up and take the necessary distance toself-knowledge, one day, yes one day at a time when the sun rises above the horizon for us show that light removes the darkness just before that preventedme from distinguishing right from wrong, imagine the look a lot, we can notknow everything, so we think we see things that are not, it does not interfereas long as you do not tell anyone you saw something that does not exist, even if everyone lies, we do not want to admit that in the brain there is a large void that was filled without we like unnecessary things, all things seen that did not have the time or patience to analyze which are the same as the limited information we have chosen to keep, so when you want find a solution, you lose time because you have to sort between information and lots ofmisunderstandings, we do not understand what is the essence of our lives, thebody itself is incomprehensible, despite modernity can not still unclear whyviei1llit, why we reach this point, I was born one day of that year, why not have lived in 1250, or en1852, I did not choose, I arrived by chance at I left my despair I cried out of eternity, I was installed, but one day I was told, you must go to earth to tell others to eat at regular times and should not snack between meals, that is said

Aucun commentaire: