when is it now

mardi 8 novembre 2011

in a while I will be certain, but for now I'm trying not to fall into depression, I do not know why but I get to stay in the middle of the possibilities, neither too high nor too low, it works itself I just need to wake up in the morning and sleep at night, the day I spend time dreaming it would be nice to live easily, but everything is hard, soil, time, departure, anxiety, I'll happily in the same place, a small space somewhere in my brain, I can rest in the midst of uncertainty, quiet time before and after the tumult, the passions are unleashed, the opening of the deep desires, I lost in the jungle of the bodies, will I get to find the path that goes well, it's a challenge that is beyond me, I often pray to Mary for her grace she gives me, then I undress to find the empty, the human is always balanced between the opening and closing, it may decide to go straight, it would be too easy, life is difficult,

Aucun commentaire: