when is it now

jeudi 24 novembre 2011

 you need a good before one bad, otherwise it misses, it's a question of acceptable meaning, when we had thechance you have to say it will not last, so watch the mishaps, a set is out he is ready, but that happens in the room, I thought I saw a shade, but I must admit that time has passed, that's how I realized that the wind is far, here I am alone , a story that will slowly, but the environment is catastrophic, I used to be what I wanted and now I leave what Iam, I do not understand why, is that the time ahead, I did not see it coming at my age I thought I was still young, but my body tells me, now going on, one day this fall, I had nothing to do, the life drives me to want nothing, I could have taken another path, but my fate was waiting for a long time, then we must accept today is taken, we can not do anything else, expect tomorrow, Maybe I'm still there, then everything changes, tomorrow is different, it does not exist, it may not be obvious, it will be, yesterday is broken, we played with and was thrown to the ground, it was crushed, he could see, he lived, it lasted the time it took, no more no less, it was not until the official end

Aucun commentaire: