when is it now

mardi 8 novembre 2011

The story began badly, a cry in the room, we were so well in amniotic fluid, but you have to breathe out, the scheduled beginning of the end, what to do with his life, accumulating money and die with such as Egyptians, have no money and live in poverty, we do not choose, do we receive a legacy that can live 10 years, then the galley again, unless you die before, after it is survivors who have to pay the debts, what a funny story, we had nothing planned, and everything happens, how we do things, how we spent the day, questions that end in the mud, I find a reason to live , eating, sleeping, drying dishes, repeat every morning trying to sneak it is not clear, the body is light, but this does not replace it, that's how I could have done otherwise but I did not, what's the use to like this, if I want to do otherwise, that's my problem, I do not bother anyone, so it's almost finished, the story ends ill

Aucun commentaire: