when is it now

mardi 8 novembre 2011

if I started right away, but I must first think of anything else, when the brain is busy untying a knot, it can not care for anything else, or he does anything badly, which is annoying is that we do not decide what will we confuse the mind, one must wait until it is released, a delicate situation, how to find the solution, it is hoped that it manages well, but it can happen that it does not work right in full light,anything can be dark, disgusting, full of horrible beasts, a tunnel away from the cool, sweat profusely, but I have to do it is a matter of honor, if I go out is that I won, I do not know what, but I know he had to do it, there are things in life tha tmust be made, otherwise it does not look in the mirror, I hope never to the wrong door and keep moving in the right direction, it's not that hard to find, you just start at the right place, for example, I will respect others, it is a Initially, I look at the body, I know they are respectable, forward in the adventure

Aucun commentaire: