when is it now

jeudi 10 novembre 2011

the wait is short, it all starts now, we do not realize it because it thinks only of himself, the others are strangers who do not interest us, except when they are useful but then they go no more ahead, we even go back, it is not credible, the human does not see they abuse, it continues to be mean, nothing stops him, he goes to the end without ever having a generous thought, everything is blocked, as if life was an experiment that fails, on a deserted beach, the belief is closed, I am left alone in a corner, I should have done something else, but I can not tell me that I made a mistake, I tried to leave and to return to this activity, without warning, tock, it falls straight, we used to do like this or like that, suddenly nothing, the obstacle blocks the view, the night came in broad daylight, I stop to think,  I turn around, how do I get out of this hole, I have to find a ladder or Beanstalk, I intend to three, and I turn around to see what is happening in front of me there is a bright green meadow, a passage is clear, I breathe, so good, I was slow, I still am, but now I have a rope, I do not know where I go, but now it starts

Aucun commentaire: