when is it now

jeudi 24 novembre 2011

one day will suffice to say that the time is still present, yet should we not understand what is happening, I'd have a clear, my body, others, life, death, the cross, the envy meandering, but I do not think things change, the human is blind for millions of years, he does not see love, when it is born it is fighting for his life to him, others do not count, it's a promising start, the only moment of peace is in the belly of the mother, nine months in the water is all that remains of our life of fish, but it does not last, we do not know, one day you're thrown out, life begins, hate  is in the first the parents, even if they give us all their love, themselves are prisoners vision of their hate, they transmit to us their doubts, their weaknesses, when is small we get everything without understanding anything, gradually growing up we see what happens, I retreat, I fear, I see horrible things , people who kill for money, people who violate children before killing them, the human is horrible, so I'm horrible, how to escape this doom, there is a human error in the program, we can not love

Aucun commentaire: