when is it now

lundi 14 novembre 2011

if you want but still I think the time is right, if I had taken the right path, but I'm not quite ready, I need more time, maybe a few days, then I will be able to see exactly where I go, is it a matter of luck or a moment that should happen, in the life there are crossings, choose if you want to change or remain in the same way, can we be sure to choose the right path, if we knew what was behind the hill, but no one knows, hope  does not advise, it allows me to stand, otherwise it's Monday, it is not yet noon and I will go to the afternoon, it's a reality we can not go anywhere else, the evening's rest, we expect the night, the morning I start up before I realized that I go down, but every day I believe it is my only way out, I entered by chance, it is much later that I realized that I could not get out, I was blocked in one direction and in the other there was nothing, how can you open the door, should I say I will never return, or do I just connect and continue what I started, it depends on the circumstances, I can not foresee everything, I try to move is an attempt simple,

Aucun commentaire: