when is it now

mardi 15 novembre 2011

if at least you could control time, but as soon as he fled approaching on the horizon, I'm not fast enough to follow him, then I make a good meal, it is reassuring to eat, we forget that we will die, we will eat, the body is happy, he had enough to hold four hours, then it will even think about eating every day it has the ability to feel good, a days,two days, a story that goes by, I could have told me that it's worth, but at the time I did anything, it took me years to slowly come to the conclusion that this account more than anything else, now it's happening every second falls heavily, no urgency, the time lasts, it lasts until the next, we do not decide, we're all together, humans are able, they can understand, if thinking in common, the habit is great to think only of himself, his pleasures, his pains, so we're all built on the same model, it is all a dream easy life, as if it existed, what is true is boredom when it is transformed into the project, we advance into the night, no lights, it's time to anxiety before that of envy, one time is short, but we can not match all the time to live, most often it is the desire to die, but we do not want to admit we prefer to be comfortable with small ideas, what I do tonight to eat, what they look on TV

Aucun commentaire: