when is it now

mardi 15 novembre 2011

this time it's good, I know what to do, I'm a, I'm two, I have three, up to thirty three thousand, I'm glad I found I was worried about not knowing what to do the day, at least I sleep at night, but when I woke up I jumped in my bedtelling me, what I do today, anxiety, nightmares, all day was spent wondering what I would do, until I was informed I was going out like a long tunnel, a blinding light hit me, it was short and intense, I knew who I was, what I was doingon earth day 'finally had a project, something safe, that would satisfy me, but for many realize what was happening,I preferred to pass the night, we always say that we must wait for sleep to be sure of I made the right decision thenext morning I woke up without fear, a moment I wondered why, and then I remembered that the day before I wasinformed by the wisdom, so I was ready to live happily and one and two and three and four and five

Aucun commentaire: