when is it now

lundi 14 novembre 2011

it's a funny story, we are told to be careful when nothing works, that's how we understand that all is well, the idea of ​​doing the same thing, but if decided at once to change, then the walls collapsed, leaving only dust, I used to tell me that everything was fine, I did not know that everything goes wrong when you are ready, it is a matter of seconds, a step and then nothing, a name engraved on the floor, there was nothing to set up a tombstone, it's not that we are against, but it must be for go really high, the dead are dead, then why would they be better is a side issue, one night and that's it, I no longer think that's how we advance , ideas come and go, which does not change is what I have long been and will last until I could fly all the way down, but before I'd rather walk on the floor and try to understand why I am I among the others, what should I do, am I destined to be what I am, I do not know where to go, if I am here, why try something else, it always the same, we do not know where to be, we look for adifferent way, but this time I know where I am, I am now come forth among the possibilities

Aucun commentaire: