when is it now

vendredi 18 novembre 2011

if a time is present, what about the slow progress towards the future, I do not understand why we should always bring our minds, why not allow it to drift to apossibility of a chance meeting, attention danger, does not know about that one falls, life is a living experience that is learned is the problem, the more we saw, the more wary of others, one day they think they are all bad, then c is a bad sign, it is then near the end, because the mental balance, it is to separatethings, a part for me because it is always first, it is not rudeness is a human reflex of millions of years old, because in ancient times, could not afford to bepolite, the fight was fierce, it was necessary to fight to survive, despite thechanges we continue to struggle now even if children are taught to say hello, goodbye, thank you, in the brain there is a blockage, the violence of the early days do not agree with the new smart, it is often said that artists were able to sescape their violent youth from the violence in the creation, if we consider that artists are visionaries, we can say that we must all get out of this violence by speaking, if I speak I can say that I suffer, I can say that I love you, then we canlive happily

Aucun commentaire: