when is it now

jeudi 3 novembre 2011

if we used to always do the right side, but envy destroys everything, we advance straight into the wrong direction, why can not we see that the light is behind us, it is acapacity of humans, it can deny her happiness and woe to take place, so he said that life is really boring, it reassures him, we would know if happiness were everywhere, nowhere is the impression that one is happy, but all quickly dissipates as if it were a mirage, it was believed that was true, so what is most important, what you believe or what that is, for what that is, an opportunity quickly removed, passages without irony, I would laugh, and I get there, I laugh at life, it makes me laugh, how to say otherwise, I do not know to laugh, I know boring, it's a start, I'm not ready to give up, I'm at the beginning of the experiment, how long will it last, I don 't know, I know it's been going now, I have the joy in the heart, it started, I was waiting for this moment for yesterday, because I was not good, I could not feel anything, I was empty, worry, what will I become, I'm stuck where I am, I am what I am, what a novelty, I thought someone else, I discovered after forty years, I not lose hope, everything happens

Aucun commentaire: