when is it now

mercredi 2 novembre 2011

to anyone who can read, watch out for tomorrow, today is in great danger, time is correct, the prediction is on, it will happen something, November 3 at 11:45, an idea as a another, I never know why I say something, it goes through my head and I am able to distance myself,that's how I'm going up tomorrow, a story of mine, I do can't share it with anyone, it's funny to live, you learn lots of things that are useless, but the society is built on lies, nothing is true and yet we are told that reality is objective although everything is subjective, everything is distorted, twisted, inconsistent, ridiculous, you can laugh all the time, but there are times when I'm angry, I do not understand how it works would require me to be more intelligent or smarter I could find the tips that everyone falls at my feet, but I'm not sure this is what I want, I would like to sit still, hope fool, I know that humans can't remain in place, it must always have a project, it does not last very long, but at least we spent time

Aucun commentaire: