when is it now

lundi 14 novembre 2011

I say what I want as long as I could, it was not me who decides, in particular circumstances, you can always sit, is a question that I turn in my head, I do not know what to do on Saturday I get up later, it makes me feel good, but is it enough to give me happiness, I do not know where to find it, I look before me, I see nothing, and yet I know that may arise at any time, now I'm fine, it's the advantage of being able to believe to take a piece of the pie, it's easy, just to have a poor appetite, always a little further, a bonfire, old, new, concrete and abstract talk, I'm in for sure is a nice place, there is sure to be satisfied, but it does not last must quickly when in doubt, who am I, where am I going, I have to train me but I can not find a place, will I have to do five laps, I remain calm, it soon finally, a few minutes and happiness back, I waited with some anxiety, but I know he does not forget me,

Aucun commentaire: