when is it now

mardi 22 novembre 2011

one way to look out, you never know what can happen, but in the opposite direction must be open to others and encourage the exchange, we are lucky we are for or against, it is content, it is immaterial, we patiently advance by covering the head, it passes quickly, I can not stand it, I miss my arrival, I left, I must be more precise, something blocking I then I go and I'm always so why leave, I take the right path, but there are too often missed opportunities,we can see when it's over, I should have known, but my brain does not tell me what is good, I simply passes thehello for me to make my experience, it's tiring, it is perhaps why we age, all these unnecessary days where n 'notadvance an inch, it's invisible, how do you know where you are, once you have passed the years of youth, we find ourselves in complete freedom, there is no note to tell us we would have it, we got into the unknown of life, it will last until the end, we advance without knowing where we go, it's disturbing but everyone does not care, c is that howthe human is doing, he does not think his destiny is too complicated

Aucun commentaire: