when is it now

lundi 21 novembre 2011

the meeting is essential, it changes your life for a long time, we had a vision a minimum, usually just out of childhood, suddenly, it was she, how could I knew it would last this time, the thousands of days to say something every time, and it always happens, it does not change, the feeling is so strong that it colors everything in orange, color of hope, joy, simplicity of agreement, respect, then we will in the same place, it is well known, the first time is far, it has come a long way, that's why I keep thinking I'm young and relatively I am more and more, thanks to her I kept a part of who I was, I am the Zebulon, not so long, a little short, but so I'm not embarrassed, speed with me around to show me the next step, as they age i try to take more time to what is this, what is happening now, it also allows me to expect others propose their idea, is all we succeed

Aucun commentaire: