when is it now

mardi 22 novembre 2011

I understand, that's all I know, what else, my whole body is moving in the night, I can't explain what I feel because words serve only to say hello, see you soon, but the environment is acceptable is a mean, obviously there are ups and downs, but I do not remember the day's fast, it does not slow down, always at the same rate for millions of years before the appearance of man, the day the earth molten, all is quiet now, there is still an increase in cyclones and floods, we say that humans are responsible for what happens we eat too much, but what about the land before the arrival of humans, ice, burning, devastated, destroyed, all of a sudden it stops, the human appears, should fear a loss of human race to earth resume its ancient history, humans have lived three million years, nearly a year, when life only lasts 80 years on average, but the man is so sure of himself, as soon as it is old he tries to impose to others, the blindness, the decades go by, it soon turns 50, that happened, I know, life is hollow, a huge hole in which it falls on a day or night

Aucun commentaire: