when is it now

vendredi 4 novembre 2011

when one is well, what really matters, I can't be more happy, I can not want more because I know that each situation has its counterpart at the moment it nothing happens, I want to do nothing, it's a balance that could light crashing every time, but I am confident, it's a personal feeling, every day is an opportunity to start a project, will I succeed, I do not even know not what you mean, which way do I go, there is no plan, I'm not lost, I know where I am, but then decided that, should we go somewhere quickly or go slow to appreciate what is happening now, it's always the same, we can not live without choosing, the brand of coffee we drink in the morning to the woman with whom you will live 25 years, I put myself in position 1 is the first time I go that far, I had nothing prepared, is the only way to get rid of consciousness, one that says what to do, the bodies are slow, they only move every 52 years, a very slow, it is not even sure it will lead to a result, each period must be carefully analyzed to assess each party is inrelationships with others, if we understood that time learning to know me, I think at the end of my life it has made around the issue, and after my life I have the answer,

Aucun commentaire: