when is it now

vendredi 4 novembre 2011

one moment follows another, to be near or far, it's a question worth considering, I was young, I became closer to what I am before I do not know, I was not interested, I was carefree, dreaming only of being in the morning and at night, I slept the night and morning I woke up, but now I sleep at night, it was after that change, when I wake up I don't know where I am, then I try to pick up the crumbs, but I lack the desire, to want what is, will I go there, life collapses like a house of cards, so why be above or below, you come all in one place, a dark corner where time no longer exists, it changes life, where every second bouncing in joy, the moment is unique, it draws a line impassable before no longer exists, the mind quickly changed completely, it was, it is, there is no yesterday, we advance to the speed of understanding, as it does not understand it goes in all directions, ie, see take, try, and then everything stops, locking in childhood, there's no way out, we must settle accounts, the dead do not talk, they listen, we lost the solution, we must live without namely, the unknown is so great, the known is ridiculously small, it clings like a mussel on a rock, you think you desperately will take time, but all of a sudden wave of fate crashes of our being,that I am no longer

Aucun commentaire: